Bondurant is a city in Polk County, Iowa, United States. The population was 3,860 in the 2010 census, an increase of 109% from the 1,846 population in the 2000 census. It is part of the Des Moines–West Des Moines Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Bondurant was founded in 1884. In 1892, the Chicago Great Western Railway built the Bondurant railway station. Bondurant incorporated as a city on December 23, 1897. The city was named for Alexander C. Bondurant, who was the area's first settler in 1857.